The privacy of our users is important to us. We are providing this notice explaining our online information practices, to protect your privacy. From the following you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make it easy for the user we are providing this information on the homepage and on every page where users personal information may be requested.
Personal Identification Information
We usually tend to ask for the personal identification information from the user who is visiting the website. It is done by asking the user or visitor to fill out the form, it is in connection with the other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. The information that may be asked from the user is proper name, e-mail address. User can decide voluntarily submit the information to us or not. Users always have the choice of rejecting the offer to provide the information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
The non-personal identification information will be collected from the user who is visiting our website. The no-personal identification information of a user may include the browser name, type of computer user is using and technical information about the user like means of connection to our site, such as the web browser being used, internet service provider and other such information.
Web browser cookies
The cookies are sent by us to enhance the user experience. Browser of the user tend to store the information of cookies in the hard drive for record-keeping purpose and sometimes to track information about them. The user can decide if he or she wants the cookies or not, or to alert the user when the cookies are being sent. If the user does not accept the cookies, then user might some part of the website not functioning properly.
How do we use collected information?
The collected information from the user is being used by us in the following ways:
- In personalizing the user experience: The information that is used to understand how our user as a group uses the services and resources that are being provided on the website.
- To improve the website: we continuously try to improve the website offering based on the information and feedbacks that we receive.
- To improve the customer service: the information help us to provide better and effective way to respond to the users who needs support.
How we protect information?
The appropriate ways are used in the data collection, processing practices and storage and security measure to protect against the unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, data stored and transaction information on our website.
Sharing yourpersonal information
We do not do any kind of malpractice of selling, trading or rent user personal identification information to others. The generic aggregated demographic information can be shred by us not any personal information identification information regarding the user. The users without business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purpose outlined above.
Third Party websites
The user can find the advertising and other content on the website that links the sites with our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. The content on those websites or links are not controlled by us and we are not responsible for the practices employed by the websites linked to or from our sites. In addition to that these sites or services, including the content and links may keep on changing. Those site and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. While browsing and interacting with any other website, including the websites which have the link to our websites are subject to terms and policies of that website.
Social sharing buttons
- Facebook Share official buttons: we have embedded a Facebook widget which allows you to see number of likes/shares/recommends on our webpages. The Facebook widget may collect the IP address, web browser user agent, store and retrieve cookies on your browser, embedded additional tracking. It may monitor the user interaction with the widget, including correlating your Facebook account with whatever action you take within the widget. If you are logged in to your account then you can visit : https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update
- Google Plus Share button: As we use the Google Plus widget, the user can share the webpage using the Google Plus account. These kinds of requests can make the user IP address visible to the Google, who may use it in accordance to their data policy. Https://policies.google.com/privacy